Why you should be here:
NAA’s National Autism Conference attracts parents and caregivers of children with autism spectrum disorder, educators, experts and top medical professionals, providing your company the opportunity to interact directly with attendees from across the nation.
Expect to meet 300 – 400 attendees at this 3 day event, 70/30 ratio of parents and caregivers versus professionals, respectively.
Past Exhibitor Testimonials:
“Thank you for your hard work in putting together your conference. From the location to the quality of the speakers and vendors, I cannot imagine folks not coming away with more ways to help children and teens (and parents) cope with all their challenges.”
VP Master Supplements, Inc.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Exhibitors agree to have displays set up and operational by 8:00 AM each morning that the exhibit hall is open*.
- Friday, September 9th: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday, September 10th: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday, September 11th: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
* Exhibit Hours are subject to agenda revisions.
* Exhibit room will be locked when not in use with on-site security.
Exhibit Hall Traffic Encouragement
To encourage even more traffic flow, food breaks have been scheduled in the exhibit hall throughout each day of the conference during non-session times, at no charge.
- Beverages served all day in the Exhibit Hall
- Coffee Station each morning from 8:00 – 9:00 AM
- SUNDAY: Brunch served in Exhibit Hall
Exhibitor Setup/Breakdown Schedule
SET UP: Thursday, September 8th: – exhibit hall set by 12:00 PM
Freeman will be available on-site from 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM on Thursday, September 8th to handle any last minute exhibitor needs. The Exhibit Hall will remain open until 9:00 PM for exhibitor set up.
TEAR DOWN: Sunday, September 11th: 12:00 PM
Booths must be broken down and any boxes ready to ship by 3:00 PM.
Exhibit Hall Pricing
Please review our Exhibit Hall Terms and Conditions before registering.
- Profit – 8×10 Booth – $2,000
- Non Profit – 8×10 Booth – $1,000
- Profit – 8×20 Booth – $3,000
- Non Profit 8×20 Booth – $1,500
- Additional Exhibitor Staff* – $100
*Two staff members receive full registration with booth purchase.