Our full conference registration this year is just $150 for the entire weekend! And NAA Members can register a companion for just $100!
Registration Pricing – 2012
Conference Registration – $150
Companion Pass (Available to paid NAA Members only.) – Only $100 for full conference.
Special Ed Law Day Workshop – $35
This is a full-day, pre-conference workshop on Thursday, Nov. 8th. $35 fee includes printed workbook and lunch.
(Special Ed Law Day is also available separately for $50 to those who are not attending the full conference.)
Online registration is now closed, but you may register at the conference registration desk at TradeWinds when you arrive. Full conference and one-day passes will be available throughout the weekend.
Your conference registration entitles you to:
- Our incredible and elegant Meet & Greet event on Thursday evening
- All speaker presentations – Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- FREE coffee, water, soda available in our exhibit hall throughout the conference
- FREE breakfast & lunch items available in our exhibit hall throughout the conference
- FREE snacks available in our exhibit hall throughout the conference
- FREE Karaoke after-party following our Saturday Night Dinner Event
NAA has arranged special discounts for our conference attendees staying at TradeWinds! You will receive:
- 20% off food and beverages at all TradeWinds Resort restaurants
- 20% discount on spa services at TradeWinds’ Body Works Salon
- FREE parking
- FREE access to the fitness center
- FREE family-friendly amenities including Paddleboating, Cushioned Beach Cabanas, Tennis, Volleyball and Mini-golf
- FREE wireless internet access
NAA is pleased to offer discounted Companion Passes. With the purchase of one conference registration, paid members of NAA can buy a second registration for just $100. Companions may include spouses, grandparents, teachers, therapists, friends, etc. Please note: Companion passes MUST be purchased at the time of your registration – they will not be available separately. Save $50 by becoming a member of NAA today!
NAA encourages you to stay at the TradeWinds Island Grand Resort, not only because it’s a great place to stay at a terrific rate, but also because you’re helping NAA meet the guest room commitment required for complimentary meetings space. By staying at the conference hotel, you’re helping NAA hold down the cost of the annual conference. Space is limited so act quickly. To reserve your room today please visit www.justletgo.com/NAA.
For additional Hotel/Travel info, please click here.