Registration Pricing – 2017
OnSite Registration Available beginning September 7th: $250
Companion Pass (Available with one full registration only, limit 1) – $125
Please note: Companion passes MUST be purchased at the time of your registration – they will not be available separately
CEUS: After reviewing CEU standards with an accredited organization, it became clear that they vary from state to state and even district to district in some areas. For this reason, to assist in Continual Professional Development, we will offer certificates free of charge at the conference. Each certificate entitles you to 13.5 classroom hours and can be submitted accordingly for Continual Professional Development. 1 hour is equal to .1 CEU. In the event of BCAB requirements, 25% may come from a non approved event. Please request your signed and personalized certificate on site at the NAC registration desk.
Your conference registration entitles you to:
- Our incredible and elegant Meet & Greet event on Thursday evening
- All speaker presentations – Friday, Saturday and Sunday including our NEW parent roundtable networking session!
- FREE coffee station available each morning in our exhibit hall
- FREE beverages available all day in our exhibit hall throughout the conference
- FREE Sunday Morning Late Start Breakfast
NAA has arranged a special discounted hotel room rate of $129/night for our conference attendees staying at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside. For hotel/travel info, please click here.