Why you should be here...
NAA’s National Autism Conference attracts parents and caregivers of children with autism spectrum disorder, educators, experts and top medical professionals, providing your company the opportunity to interact directly with attendees from across the nation.
Past Exhibitor Testimonials:
“NAA treated us like family, like we were all putting on this conference together. The attendance was great, the schedule was perfect, the venue was relaxing. Who can resist that?”
“Thank you for your hard work in putting together your conference. From the location to the quality of the speakers and vendors, I cannot imagine folks not coming away with more ways to help children and teens (and parents) cope with all their challenges.”
Exhibit Hall Hours
Exhibitors agree to have displays set up and operational by 7:30 AM each morning that the exhibit hall is open*.
Exhibitors can set up Thursday afternoon. More details will be provided after registration.
Friday, May 1st: 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Saturday, May 2nd: 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
* Exhibit Hours are subject to agenda revisions.
* Exhibit area and venue will be locked when not in use.
Exhibit Hall Pricing
Please review our Exhibit Hall Terms and Conditions before registering.
- For Profit – 1 Standard Booth in the Main Exhibitor Hall
- For Profit – 1 Standard Booth Outside of the Main Exhibitor Hall
- Non Profit – 1 Standard Booth in the Main Exhibitor Hall
- Non Profit – 1 Standard Booth Outside of the Main Exhibitor Hall
Please note : Additional Exhibitor Staff* – $100
We are happy to provide the essentials needed for every booth.
- Two staff members receive full registration with booth purchase.
- Table with white linen tablecloths
- One (1) table
- Two (2) chairs
- Lunch, snacks and beverages for 2 staff members
Exhibit Hall Traffic Encouragement
To encourage even more traffic flow, breaks have been scheduled in the exhibit hall throughout each day of the conference during non-session times.
- AM snack, PM snack and beverages during breaks is served in the Main Exhibit Hall.
- Lunch is served in the Main Exhibit Hall.
Exhibitor Setup/Breakdown Schedule
- SET UP: Thursday, April 30th afternoon (specific details to follow) and Friday, May 1st 7:00 am
- TEAR DOWN: Saturday, May 2nd: 5:00 PM
Please note, if you cannot make the event please feel free to send materials for display. No refunds will be made.